Job Title: Director, Creative and Production Reports To: Managing Director, REVXM Location: Toronto (Hybrid) Duration: Full-time
REVXM specializes in the nexus between innovation, commerce, and content. We are experts at digital content creation, branded experiences, digital integration, and virtual and hybrid event creation and delivery.
We are digital storytellers and we assist our clients to re-imagine content, events, and digital innovation through the power and reach of creativity. Launched June 1st, 2020, REVXM is positioned to capitalize on the evolution from traditional applications to digital innovation.
While assisting the XMC Group of Companies and new partners, REVXM brings a fresh perspective, leverages innovation, and creates memorable and impactful content and experiences.
We are an independent, management-owned agency, located in downtown Toronto (@ King and Bathurst).
A leader and a practical visionary are responsible for managing the Digital Content, Creative, Production, and Virtual departments, including the creative and production processes. Responsible for overseeing the development of engaging and value-added digital content that supports client needs and contributes to the profitable growth of the agency.
The ideal candidate for REVXM is one with a work-hard attitude, someone dedicated, focused and flexible enough to understand there is no such thing as a “standard” day on the job. This candidate must embrace the idea of being an entrepreneur, desire to be a part of something special and want to build an extraordinary agency.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and oversee all aspects of the Digital Content, Creative, Production and Virtual Departments
Manage the production, creative, and virtual events team
Oversee and manage all client projects from concept to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, with brand consistency, and the highest production quality
Lead digital creative ideation and brainstorming processes
Support the overall agency team with any creative needs, including but not limited to copywriting, creative proposal development, concept development, and creative treatment development
Strategically build creative direction, based on client needs, objectives, and KPIs
Oversee all production requirements (pre-production, production, and post-production) and logistics
Oversee and manage on-set production and crew
Expert presentation and pitching skills
Motivate, inspire, and encourage team members to contribute their ideas and collaborate in creating an outcome that exceeds REVXM’s high standards
Assist in client management & relationship building activities
Create new relationships and drive new business growth
· A leader with extensive knowledge of all stages of production (pre-production, production, post production)
· Excellent presentation and leadership skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding organizational skills and keen design eye
· Capable of working both collaboratively and independently
· Self-starter, problem solver, and creative thinker
· Storyteller with the ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals
· Experience in producing and directing content is a requirement
· Past history working at the agency level with client-facing experience is a requirement; brand/corporate experience is an asset
· Dedicated, with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
· Comfortable directing talent and crew while on-set filming
· Project management skills with close attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Competent in an overall understanding of production terms and equipment
· A good understanding of the creative process and the technical aspects involved in production
· Solid comprehension of how virtual events are created and delivered
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Film, Broadcast, Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Design, or related field is preferred
· 5-10 years of production and/or creative direction experience with extensive experience on-set and in post-production
· Proficient with creative software including Adobe Creative Suite and business-related applications: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 18, 2022
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
REVXM is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel supported and valued. If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, REVXM will provide reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees upon request. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
XMC Group of Companies: